Maradona Black And White Naples Nine Gallery Wall Prints
PLEASE NOTE: All sizes in inches
Unless you've spent time in Naples it is hard to fully appreciate the full extent to which Diego Maradona is worshipped there. Twenty years after he left Naples (Maradona played for Napoli F.C. from 1984 to 1992) his image continues to dominate the city, appearing regularly in street art, memorabilia stalls and posters behind bar counters - one bar even has a religious shrine dedicated to him! His spirit still resides in Naples and the connection between the football legend and southern Italian city is easy to understand: both share an abundance of natural gifts with an inability to fully preserve them due to the possession of a self destructive very naughty streak...
This black and white gallery wall set of nine prints of Maradona features street art depicting him around Naples. They feature, from L-R as displayed on the gallery wall:
* An image of Maradona in his Boca Juniors days, the young mop-headed footballer with a confident stare that shows he knows fine well what a superstar he's destined to be.
* A Maradona mural in the Spanish Quarter of Naples displaying an image of him when he played for Napoli wearing the iconic Mars strip. In the forefront of the poster are two girls zooming past on a moped - the archetypal Naples method of transport.
* A Maradona mural in the Spanish Quarter of Naples displaying an image of him when he played for Napoli wearing the iconic Mars strip
* Street art of Maradona playing for Argentina in the 1986 World Cup which the country went on to win (thanks, in a large part, to his genius on the pitch).
* Another angle of the street art of Maradona in his Boca Juniors days, the young mop-headed footballer with a confident stare that shows he knows fine well what a superstar he's destined to be.
* Street art of the infamous "Hand of God" goal that he scored during the Argentina v England quarter finals match of the 1986 FIFA World Cup.
* A Maradona mural in the Spanish Quarter of Naples displaying an image of him when he played for Napoli wearing the iconic Mars strip. To the left is a moped zooming past.
* Street art of Maradona in Naples depicting an image of him playing for Napoli.
* A mural by Napoli street artist Jorit of Maradona on the side of a block of flats in the San Giovanni Teduccio neighbourhood of Naples.
Captured in April 2019.
Three for Two Deal
Three for Two Deal
We offer three for two on all prints. This discount is automatically added at checkout with the lowest priced free.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our photography prints are sold unframed. Sizes 8 x 12 inches and less are posted in a hard backed envelope. Larger sizes are sent in a poster tube.
Free shipping options are UNTRACKED. If you'd like to track your delivery please upgrade to the paid delivery option.
Customers are responsible for any customs charges, if applicable.
** Please ensure the address on your order is correct. Orders cannot be resent if the incorrect address has been entered. **
Full refunds will be given if we are contacted within 14 days of delivery and the item is returned within 30 days of delivery.
Our photography is printed at and posted from select photography labs in the UK and the USA on premium photography paper weighing 240gsm with a lustre finish. If you have any select paper requests please get in touch and we will try to accomodate.
If you don't see the size or style you want listed please message us directly as always try to accommodate custom requests.
Image may be cropped slightly to fit size. If there is significant cropping a preview will be sent beforehand.
Please note this print is unframed and the frame is for illustrative purposes only.